Cannot create website. Error message: 0,Virtual Host Directory already exists!

how to fix this?

Cannot create website. Error message: 0,Virtual Host Directory already exists!

You need to do:

rm -rf /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/domain.com
rm -rf /home/domain.com

3 Likes

how fix it
Cannot create website. Error message: 0, This domain exists as Alias.

how fix it Cannot create website. Error message: 0, This domain exists as Alias.

Did you create the domain as an alias before?

no, i don’t create alias before,

first time i use CP v 1.6

• Create website but error message : Cannot create website. Error message: 0,Virtual Host Directory already exists!
  • Remove website & delete DNS Zone
  • Do : rm -rf /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/domain.com
    rm -rf /home/domain.com
  • Try upgrade to cp v 1.7
  • Then error message : Cannot create website. Error message: 0, This domain exists as Alias.
no, i don't create alias before,

first time i use CP v 1.6

• Create website but error message : Cannot create website. Error message: 0,Virtual Host Directory already exists!
  • Remove website & delete DNS Zone
  • Do : rm -rf /usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/domain.com
    rm -rf /home/domain.com
  • Try upgrade to cp v 1.7
  • Then error message : Cannot create website. Error message: 0, This domain exists as Alias.

What do you have in : /serverstatus/cyberCPMainLogFile

log

[07-06-01-Wed-Jul-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: domain.com and: www.domain.com
[07-06-10-Wed-Jul-2018] Successfully obtained SSL for: domain.com and: www.domain.com

Use different domain to create a website, it that fails then send me login details via message.

log

[07-06-01-Wed-Jul-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: domain.com and: www.domain.com
[07-06-10-Wed-Jul-2018] Successfully obtained SSL for: domain.com and: www.domain.com

i successfully create different domain.

then how fix error before

Send your VPS logins via private message.

Send your VPS logins via private message.

i has same problem, cant create new domain same before,
before i got massage
“Cannot create website. Error message: 0,Virtual Host Directory already exists!”

remove website and dns zone in panel admin
and i go putty
rm -rf /home/domain.com

but still error,
Cannot create website. Error message: 0, This domain exists as Alias.
can help solved this? :frowning:

Try to clean up using command line CyberPanel Command Line Interface - 19 - CLI - CyberPanel Community

As a number of people have mentioned, this works:

rm -rf /home/domain.com

However, you will more than like need to clear the litespeed cache as well. After running the above, also clear the cache by running this:

/usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart

when i try to create the web site under panel im getting error massage : Error message: Virtual Host Directory already exists. [404]

Error image : https://ibb.co/GFrKdhM

Please help me to fix it.

@usmannasir i am not able to delete a website from cyberpanel. After clicking delete it’s showing deleted successfully. But its still present in panel. so i can’t add it again

1 Like

@bijay said:
@usmannasir i am not able to delete a website from cyberpanel. After clicking delete it’s showing deleted successfully. But its still present in panel. so i can’t add it again

Here is the video Delete Website - CyberPanel

1 Like

Hello, the same thing happened to me, and I went back to upgrade, and the problem went away, I deleted the domain again and this time I delete it

Type your comment> @DesignyourCode said:

As a number of people have mentioned, this works:

rm -rf /home/domain.com

However, you will more than like need to clear the litespeed cache as well. After running the above, also clear the cache by running this:

/usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart

this solution working guys, try that

huhu i have same problem :frowning:
Can not creat new website

Hello. When I try to execute the command
rm -rf /home/domain.com
I get an error message Permission denied.

Once I delete a site, I can no longer delete its folder and create a new one for the same site. I had to remove the site because it exceeded the plan’s disk space limit, I incresed plan, still did not allowed me to upload more files in a few days even though there was already enough space.

How to remove site directory, even rm -rf /home/domain.com can’t help? Directory owner 5053 (not existing) Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thanks for help.