[BUG] Redirect when access port 8090 to phpmyadmin and not a panel

this fix still not available at newest version.
cc: @usmannasir @shoaibkk

yeah… i just ask my provider… they provide hourly snapshot now (they forgot to put visibility option for that :frowning: )

I’m on 2.3 commit 73d7ab44cfb1280d89ed848151813d06d40f97f9 and I still have to use the /logout hack to get access to Cyberpanel.

@usmannasir, I guess you’re already aware of this?

im so aware about that

thats why i stop use cyberpanel now
because the dev more focuss on “premium addon” or i can say… “requested addon” by some one here :smiley:
rather than fix the bug :smiley:

i just trying to make the solution for other cyberpanel user that not understand cli.

Well… You had to use cli to install cyberpanel, so its just copy -pasting those comands…

If you are going to self-host your website but you can’t run commands yourself, perhaps you shouldn’t selfhost at all.

In that case would be best to get a shared / managed hosting, to have someone to fix it for you.

One command to fix the phpmyadmin issue:

sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tbaldur/cyberpanel-fix-23-06-2022/main/fix.sh || wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tbaldur/cyberpanel-fix-23-06-2022/main/fix.sh)

1 Like

you made it… bravo bro

Hopefully this will help others…

2.3.3-dev

^^ version to type in when upgrade asks for version entry

It’s nice to finally have a working interface :confused:

I experienced the same phpmyadmin problem as everyone on this thread, but none of the fixes worked for me. Someone did provide me a hint though… when mentioning v2.3.3. I couldn’t install a 2.3.3, but I could install 2.3.3-dev.

I learned about the dev builds a few years ago, using them for about 6 months. I went through months of trial & error woahs, while dealing with CentOS8/AlmaLinux8/CL8 fails before I finally had a working & stable instance of CyberPanel.

Honestly, I’ve just constantly been disappointed with this software… over and over again.

I’ve been stuck at v2.1.1 for nearly a year. When I finally figured out the issue, I’m smack dab in the middle of another issue, rendering the CyberPanel interface unusable for me… and ALL OF MY CLIENTS!!!

I can’t help but feel as though this team truly does not value the trust that we instill within them. Hosting websites is how some of us make our lively hood. We need a control panel interface that’s as reliable as the web server that powers it.

Why is it that the OLS panel for ALWAYS works?! Maybe you two can work a little more closely on these things? Along with having a better user experience, I think it’d make everyone a bit happier. Ultimately, that’d lead to more sales, faster growth, and LiteSpeed earning the respect it deserves.

The current situation is like having a finely tuned Lamborghini engine; only the muffler is loud and keeps falling off, there’s a crack in the windshield, the brakes squeak… and it can’t pass inspection.

I can show potential buyers how fast the car drives ALL DAY LONG! BUT, if they buy it, and can’t get an inspection sticker for the car… well, that’s a Lemon. They want their money back or a working alternative.

It hurts me to say these things… but how many years can I go through this before it’s simply worth my time to purchase LiteSpeed Ent and install it on a cPanel server?!?!

Have you tried this fix then? Really doubt it.

sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tbaldur/cyberpanel-fix-23-06-2022/main/fix.sh || wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tbaldur/cyberpanel-fix-23-06-2022/main/fix.sh)

I ended up fixing it, but that patch wasn’t what resolved it for me.

Python & pip links seem to be what caused my inability to upgrade, since v2.1.2

When I finally figured this out, jumping to the latest version seemed to have skipped over a few essential background tasks.

I was able to quickly resolve this by installing 2.3.3-dev, but that created other issues.

I manually upgraded each subversion from 2.1.2 on, and that seems to have mostly fixed things.

• CloudLinux’s GUI page seems to keep spinning its loading wheel

• Imunify360 doesn’t load at all, and brings up an error page

• PHPMyAdmin went from replacing CyberPanel’s GUI, to not working at all (seems to have been caused by MySQL password being reset back to original password from initial server setup install… which was super odd)

…while I feel as though CyberPanel is running better than it has in a long time, it’s still not running as expected. In fact, a client called me a few days ago, because he wasn’t able to log into his reseller account.

My setup is:

• Almalinux8 > CL8
  • Imunify360

There’s too many configurations to guarantee reliable compatibility, especially as a Ubuntu seems to be the favored OS of choice.