CyberPanel: v2.3.4 Build: 4 Current Commit: f41f07d8f241b6a9086b8d94e1db39fcf8816537 OS: Ubuntu 20.04 Kernel: 5.4.0-166-generic
Steps to Reproduce
- Backup V2 → Configure Backends
- Select Website & Select GDrive
- Authenticate with Google after adding name for the connection
- Backup V2 → Create/Restore Backup
- Choose same domain & same repo you just created
- Choose data/database/email and click Create Bacup
- It will process, check if the backup modules are there, and then error out with the following:
Error message: ["[11.08.2023_22-10-24:INFO] Checking if backup modules installed,0","[11.08.2023_22-10-30:INFO] Creating backup config,0","[11.08.2023_22-10-34:FAILED] Failed during config generation, Error: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)"]
Given the error shows that it cannot create the config, I checked, via shell, if the config was there for the domain in question:
We can see it in rclone config without any issue via commandline as well.
drwxr-xr-x 2 s***** s***** 4096 Nov 8 14:10 . drwxrwxr-x 4 s***** s***** 4096 Nov 7 12:07 .. -rw------- 1 s***** s***** 984 Nov 8 14:10 rclone.conf
So, not entirely sure why it’s doing what it is doing, and not entirely sure how to fix this issue. It’s saying it cannot create the config, but clearly, the config is there.