Backup to Google drive failing

The basic set up is fine - folders are being created however according to the logs the backup is failing with this error:

ERROR [ERROR] Backup failed for mywebsite.com.au, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8443): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f6e048ef700>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’)) moving on.

This results in an empty backup folder in my Drive account. Anyone solved this issue before? Thanks in advance!

Can you please show me the g drive backup logs?

That is the G drive logs in my original post. I tried changing port as I am behind Cloudfare so now I see the job trying to run on port 2096 but still the same error. The correct folder is created in my drive account but it is empty.

[ERROR] Backup failed for mywebsite.com.au, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=2096): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f56dd64e610>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’)) moving on…

In case anyone has the same issue - I never solved it through CyberPanel so I installed rclone + backup scripts and configured it to back up to our google drive.

The backup feature works very fine. Just tested it yesterday.

I think for most people it should work fine but for whatever reason I couldn’t get it working with my setup. Thanks anyway!

Please share details with us how much space you have on server and also remove g drive then add again and after setting run the start command