BACKUP RESTORE FILES NOT FOUND

Restore is not working after creating a backup. The backup show but when I go to the restore it doesnt show the file. This is on different cyberpanels that i have so its not just one server

I mean home/backup in the above post.

Actually, you need to move the file using SSH. It’s not possible via cyberpanel.

Solution:
Goto /home/ and create a directory “backup” and then goto /home/vhost/backup/ and move the backup file to /home/backup/

in my case, the files are already in backup folder but still while restiring they are not shown? what to do?

in my case I had to create the file “backup” in the home directory through SSH with CHMOD 777. but when I create a backup, it’s create a folder inside the web directory. I have to manually copy to the previously created to [home/backup] directory. Now is when you find the file in backup/restore – Panel.
Please share some guide where you can find the backup file created without having to enter by SSH.

Type your comment> @frankmt said:

in my case I had to create the file “backup” in the home directory through SSH with CHMOD 777. but when I create a backup, it’s create a folder inside the web directory. I have to manually copy to the previously created to [home/backup] directory. Now is when you find the file in backup/restore – Panel. PrepaidCardStatus
Please share some guide where you can find the backup file created without having to enter by SSH.

Thank you for the information and advice!

For those not adept at moving files vis ssh, you can zip the backup file (right click, choose compress), download the zip file then upload it new folder and unzip again by right clicking and choosing unzip.

thanks