Backup not working

/usr/local/CyberCP/lib/python3.6/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: Advanced Usage - urllib3 2.0.0a3 documentation
InsecureRequestWarning)

Google Drive backups?

No. Local/remote backup.

Error like -

Aborted, can’t copy ‘/home/abx.com/public_html/.ea-php-cli.cache’: doesn’t exist or not a regular file.[365] [5009
]

Aborted, can’t copy ‘/home/abx.com/public_html/.ea-php-cli.cache’: doesn’t exist or not a regular file.[365] [5009

Or

[09.06.2020_04-22-45] Starting local backup for: abc.online
[09.06.2020_04-22-45] Local backup creating failed for abc.online, Error message: ‘tempStorage’
[09.06.2020_04-22-45] [ERROR] Backup failed for abc.online, error: ‘tempStorage’ moving on…

Even after 1 or more years, I don’t know when I took a 100% backup.

I am having same issue.

is it because site is not hosted in the same server? i guess because i got same ssl warning and back up is taking forever,

where as for other sites, it is instant.

For me Google Drive never worked, configured a Weekly backup (about a month ago) for a really small site and not a single backup was created.

Solved the problem

The problem is owernership problem.

The cp command that tries to be executed during the backup process cannot complete the backup process because of the files in public_html that are owened by another user.

This situation can usually occur in files retrieved from backup or manual copying.

How to solve it:

1. Method
    cd /home/exampledomain.com/public_html
    chown -R username:username *

2. Method
    You can easily fix it by entering the public_html directory in the File Manager and clicking the Fix Permissions button in the upper right corner.

3. Method
    Delete files owned by others that you do not use.

Thanks

1 Like