Automatic backup system for CyberPanel to Google Drive

Functions of this script:

• Deletes files prior to 7 days (/home//backup/)
  • First run script install dependencies
  • Generate backup WEBSITES
  • Generate backup MYSQLs
  • Compress all files
  • Send the backup to transfer.sh
  • Generate a log in Google Drive
  • Upload file log Google Drive

FIRST RUN SCRIPT:

Entering the URL in your web browser

Allows access to Google Drive.

Copy the code generated by GOOGLE.

Paste there in the Terminal, to Verification Google Drive.

Press ENTER

Ready script set up!

ADD TO DAILY CRON

USE: `crontab -e`

Add the line

`@daily bash <(curl -Ls http://cdn.cenathost.com/english/backup.sh) `

GENERATED BY SCRIPT:

`/backup/ ` = Work Directory `/backup/WEB` = WEB FILES BACKUP `/backup/MYSQL` = DATABASES FILES BACKUP

Hi,

can you please update your article and put working pictures in it? Thank you!

Try. This script is what im using now perfectly working…
https://www.teksupport.in/script-to-upload-cyberpanel-backups-to-google-drive/

This script actually doesn’t uploads backup to Google Drive. It uploads it to the transfer.sh website and only uploads download URL to gdrive. Someone might find it useful but I find this quite unsafe.
This script actually uploads to GDrive: GitHub - xaksh/gdrive-backup-cyberpanel: Automate Backup of CyberPanel hosted Websites to Google Drive and with easy mod you can use it to upload to many cloud storage which rclone tool does support (I use to upload to Mega.nz for example).

@NStorm please can you provide and example to how configure and use that script on Cyberpanel?

@fliva it has an example on Github. You need to install rclone tool and follow it’s manual to set up a cloud credentials.

Google Drive backups are now part of CyberPanel from v2.0.2 (yet to be released but can be installed)

GREAT!

@usmannasir said:
Google Drive backups are now part of CyberPanel from v2.0.2 (yet to be released but can be installed)

Backup to Google Drive - 07 - Backups - CyberPanel Community

Hello. I’m looking forward to it. Tell me, please, how can I install it now? Thanks.

Maybe a stupid question? I have no idea how to log in. It’s neither Cyberpanel login nor Google nor root nor this forum here… How?