After installation CyberPanel in Ubuntu 18.04 not have internet in machine

Hi, Friends!

After installlation CyberPanel with Openlitespeed with 1-click istallation metod my server work when i connect from other computer, SSH with putty still work, but in server machine with ubuntu 18.04 i have “?” in ethernet connection icon and when i open firefox and try to open some random site i recieved Not have internet access.

For the moment i connect with local Ip like 192.168… because i havent acces to my router settings, and i waitin my operator for Virtual Host settings.

My english is very bad, but i think is enoght. Sorry for that.

Please Help me

I didn’t get 100% but can you tell me if you set up cyberpanel on the local machine or if you set it on a remote server?

The server is work 100% perfect from outside. Sites work perfect from another devices… Server is 100% worldwide accesable.

But the machine internet is not working, i have “?” in ethernet icon on ubuntu.
When i try to install someting from terminal i cant access to internet.
When i try to open som website like google.com from firefox - i cant.

This is problem for me beacause. now i try to install SSL certificate to site and - i cant beacouse server cant install nothing becouse they not have internet.

this happens when i install Cyberpanel with 1 click
I try 6 times with fresh installed ubuntu and this problem was not resolved.

Maybe somethings blocked internet for security reasons???

hi ayhanvilla, i have a news.
you have same a problem with me, and then the problems that you have Badly Configured resolv.conf File.
so you can try to fix by this link How to Resolve the "Temporary failure in name resolution" Error