Adding subdomain for added site under wordpress Subdomain based Multisite Network

I have created a multisite WP Network esoftora.com
esoftora.com – /home/domain.com/public_html

Created a subdomain in cyber panel
staging.esoftora.com – /home/staging.domain.com/public_html

The problem is now the staging .esoftora.com is in a separate directory to work this as part of my network site the site should have the same directory as my primary website. /home/doman.com/public_html

How do I resolve this?

My network is working just fine - I’m able to add different subdomain based sites too.

The problem is with the SSL - the ssl is not working on the subdomain.ory to the same as that of the primary domain.

To resolve this I’m adding a subdomain through a site panel also I’m pointing the subdomain directory

still there is new directory created in the public_html > subdomain

/home/esoftora.com/public_html/staging.esoftora.com

when i want is simply /home/esoftora.com/public_html/

ohh - I was using google cloud let me check load balancing there

I have tried ssl plugins - but there is issue with a subdomain creation. It says there is no valid subdomain created for this site.

in cyber panel is we create the subdomain its is created as a separate directory and work as independent website - this does not allow the site added in the WP network to operate

Trying to work out this exact same issue. I am planning for a multisite network but child domains created in wordpress do not show up anywhere in CyberPanel. Creating subdomain wildcard vHost and A record allowed that to work when on CloudFlare, but unfortunately I switched over to QUIC.cloud and that doesn’t support wildcard subdomains (be warned). Creating new child domains in CyberPanel shows up in the wordpress network, but the file structure isn’t ideal and I really need to be able to create them on the network, otherwise potential customers won’t be able to purchase sites in an automated way.

Type your comment> @indigetal said:

Trying to work out this exact same issue. I am planning for a multisite network but child domains created in wordpress do not show up anywhere in CyberPanel. Creating subdomain wildcard vHost and A record allowed that to work when on CloudFlare, but unfortunately I switched over to QUIC.cloud and that doesn’t support wildcard subdomains (be warned). Creating new child domains in CyberPanel shows up in the wordpress network, but the file structure isn’t ideal and I really need to be able to create them on the network, otherwise potential customers won’t be able to purchase sites in an automated way.

@indigetal have you found any solutions?