500 internal server error after upgrade

I just upgraded cyberpanel and all went well on the command line. However, as soon as I visited it from my browser, i was greeted with a 500 internal server error.

The only thing from today on cyberpanel’s main log file is:

[12.24.2019_10-42-56] u’userID’

Anyone?

same error here

Kindly open a support ticket on our support desk.

Forgot to mention this here, I’ve opened a support ticket a while back and the staff member fixed it for me.

Having same issue.

having same issue here

@Rome6ro have you created a ticket with us?

1 Like

Server Error (500) all my website are down no conect to data base I cant connect to my server I try to upgrade reboot and not working

@justblu

systemctl status mysql ?

@usmannasir mysql working both wend i try to connect on my panel i recive this Internal Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

check lscpd logs, disk space, inodes, tmp folder disk space

1 Like

Get used to it

Enable Django Debug Logs (To find out reason for 500 error on CyberPanel)

nano /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py
find DEBUG = False and change it to DEBUG = True and then do systemctl restart lscpd
disable once the error is fixed.

For my case it was permission error for /etc/resolv.conf file.

1 Like

Discover Seamless Business Travel in Indonesia with Airport Car Rentals

Are you planning a business trip to Indonesia? Make your journey as smooth as possible with our airport car rental services. At [Your Rental Car Company], we understand the importance of hassle-free travel for busy professionals like you. That’s why we offer a convenient and efficient way to get you on the road right from the moment you land at the airport.

Why Choose Airport Car Rentals for Your Business Travel in Indonesia?

1. Convenience: After a long flight, the last thing you want to do is wait in line for a taxi or deal with the complexities of public transportation. With our airport car rental service, your vehicle will be waiting for you at the airport, ensuring a seamless transition from the plane to the road.

2. Time Efficiency: Time is money, especially for business travelers. Renting a car at the airport allows you to maximize your schedule, attend meetings, and visit clients promptly without delays.

3. Customized Solutions: We offer a wide range of vehicles to cater to your specific needs. Whether you require an executive sedan, spacious SUV, or a luxurious car, we have the perfect vehicle to match your preferences.

4. Local Expertise: Our team is familiar with the ins and outs of the region, ensuring that you receive the best recommendations for routes, dining, and accommodations during your stay.

5. Flexible Rental Periods: Whether your trip is short-term or long-term, we provide flexible rental options to suit your requirements. You can rent our cars for a day, a week, or even longer.

How to Reserve Your Airport Car Rental:

Booking your airport car rental with us is quick and straightforward:

1. Visit our website or download our mobile app.
  2. Select your destination airport in Indonesia.
  3. Choose the dates and times for pick-up and drop-off.
  4. Browse our extensive vehicle fleet and select your preferred car.
  5. Complete the reservation process and receive a confirmation.

When you arrive at the airport, simply pick up your reserved vehicle, and you’re ready to hit the road.

Don’t let transportation hassles disrupt your business trip to Indonesia. Opt for the convenience and efficiency of airport car rentals with Rental Mobil Jakarta. Make your reservation today and experience seamless business travel in Indonesia. Your success is our priority, and we’re here to ensure your journey is nothing short of exceptional.