01 - Installing CyberPanel

Hello i get this error can someone help me what to do ?

Hello, I managed to install on a Google vps, with Centos 7, from a clean installation. In the first clean attempt I got an error for not having Openssl installed, after installing it I ran the installation again and it went smoothly. Greetings.

need methode for windows ^^

Windows not supported as clearly stated on start of thread

Hi,
I ran the script above on my existing Vultr OLS server and now this has been going for a while!! What should I do? Let it continue or what?
Please help. I’m in panic mode!!
Thanks.
[screenshot]

1 Like

Hi
could you tell me what happen?
I need more detail like : OS , version of os , version of cyberpanel , the problem,
upload the log file based on this link:

I don’t have cyberpanel installed. I ran the script above to get it installed. I was trying to install cyberpanel and this happened. It’s still going!! Did I lose my website!! all my handwork is gone? Now I have this when I run SSH to get the logs for you.

You should install cyberpanel on fresh server where nothing installed before.

Spin new server and install cyberpanel after that migrate website.

Installer fail if mysql user password contain a " ` " inside.
[12.30.2022_11-06-49] [ERROR] We are not able to run /usr/local/CyberPanel/bin/python manage.py makemigrations return code: 1. Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.

How to relaunch the configuration? I’ve manual update the password in the config file:
sudo vim /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

But there is no information on other operation left undone…

File “”, line 1014, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 991, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 671, in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 844, in exec_module
File “”, line 981, in get_code
File “”, line 911, in source_to_code
File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py”, line 123
‘PASSWORD’: ‘BmD`F’:g6rE{1Eut’,
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] #########################################################################

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] Running /usr/local/CyberPanel/bin/python manage.py makemigrations failed. Running again, try number 3

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] #########################################################################

Relaunch installation from zero exit with this info message: CyberPanel already installed, exiting…

Cyberpanel cant be reached on 8090 port

matteo_lavaggi@cyberpanel:~$ systemctl status lscpd
Unit lscpd.service could not be found.

Not very good first start ^^

All I want is my website back. How to fix this? This is still going since yesterday!!!

Hi
if this is the first time you are truing to install the cyberpanel , please tell me this Ubuntu OS is clean or not , means before cyberpanel you had other control panel or it was clean?
second : where is you location(tell me the gmt time)
third: get backup first from your website before everything.

if you can , send me your ssh details , I will try to install

Probably easiest way make new server and copy site files and database from old server to new one.

Hi,
This is Ubuntu disk on Vultr server. It had no panels before. It was my first attempt to install CyberPanel. I’m in North America, good time is 1PM - 2AM.

My website is down and inaccessible. I managed to get the folders using rescuesystem but I’m having no luck accessing myphpadmin to export the database, which without it, my website is a potato.

I don’t need the cyberpanel anymore, all I need if you can assist is my wordpress database.

Thank you.

this is easy if I have the wordpress database which I don’t. My months worth building the website was flushed down the toilet in a matter of seconds.

Thank you

How did you have site on server before installing cyberpanel?

You still have SSH access just find database from there.

I installed one click WordPress with OpenLiteSpeed on Ubuntu, then tried to install CyberPanel.
I did mount /dev/vda1 but could not find anything that’s *.sql. I found the frm and the ibd files which now I have to reverse engineer to build my tables but still not a guarantee.
I’m open to any suggestions.

Thank you.

HI

Merry christmas and happy new year

If you have access to the ssh , then for exporting the database use this command:

mysqldump -u [uname] -p db_name > /home/yourwebsite/fullwpdb.sql

Hi,
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well.
How to give you access to ssh? I appreciate all your help.

1 Like

Hi @usmannasir @shoaibkk

I got an error during fresh installation of latest Cyberpanel 2.3.3 on Ubuntu 22.04

[ERROR] We are not able to run systemctl start mariadb return code: 1.

Installer stopped with message Oops, something went wrong…

Check installLogs.txt here: https://pastebin.com/AMjK2uPc

This is an OpenVZ VPS with 4vCPU, 8GB RAM & 200GB SSD space.

Can you please check and let me know how to resolve this error.

Thanks

1 Like

Yeh, with Ubuntu 22 are still big problems. Can´t install first time to work it, no compatible?