X-LiteSpeed-Cache-Control Header But No X-LiteSpeed-Cache: hit/miss Header

i already install wordpress and ls cache plugin…but upon checking the header there is no X-LiteSpeed-Cache:.

I try to find solution on litespeed documentation and i found this :smile:

If you receive an X-LiteSpeed-Cache-Control header but no X-LiteSpeed-Cache: hit or X-LiteSpeed-Cache: miss header, your server cache lookup settings may be misconfigured.

Verify that virtual host and context level cache module settings do not overwrite the checkPublicCache 1 cache module setting for this site.

can someone help me

What is the URL of your site?

I have the same issue with new centos 7.5 - new setup- Wordpress with litespeed-cache but no X-LiteSpeed-Cache-Control Header

gottfriedfeyen.com

I am already seeing cache hit and miss on this site, please check in response headers.

ındeed yes, but it do not show that I have a response X-LiteSpeed-Cache-Control header.

sample:
my response header shows: cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate

extract:
cache-control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
content-encoding: gzip
content-length: 27142
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
date: Mon, 21 May 2018 13:53:44 GMT
expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
link: …; rel=preload; as=script
pragma: no-cache
server: LiteSpeed
x-litespeed-cache: hit
x-powered-by: PHP/7.2.5

I noticed when I run wordpress with LiteSpeed-Cache the first time access to the website a 2sec TTFB. Whats wrong…

Hello,

I check you page from 2 networks and from Website Speed Test | Pingdom Tools and i dont see a problem. Loading time is 1.55 s. but your page site is 2.3MB. Try to reduce it.

Hello,

I check you page from 2 networks and from Website Speed Test | Pingdom Tools and i dont see a problem. Loading time is 1.55 s. but your page site is 2.3MB. Try to reduce it.