Why i can not create my new website?

hello! im make a vultr vps(centos). and installed cypepanel.
But now i can not create my website, i got error:

Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/opendkim/keys/japanx.video’ [404]

my new domain: japanx.video

Please help!.

no support??

yum -y install opendkim

yum -y install opendkim

i will try now, thanks

yum -y install opendkim

im still got error: Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory [404]

Much more problem now, please help!.
when im install wordpress, then nothing happen, not found for puplic_html folder…

Imgur

Imgur

Much more problem now, please help!. when im install wordpress, then nothing happen, not found for puplic_html folder...

Imgur

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

same problem,
included cannot instal spam assassins,.

any update?

Much more problem now, please help!. when im install wordpress, then nothing happen, not found for puplic_html folder...

Imgur

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

same problem,
included cannot instal spam assassins,.

any update?

lol maybe new version not working now!

Not Again…

Did you guys enable postfix from manage services? Can you check if this file exists or not? /home/cyberpanel/postfix

If there is you can remove the file to get rid of dkim issue.

Did you guys enable postfix from manage services? Can you check if this file exists or not? `/home/cyberpanel/postfix`

If there is you can remove the file to get rid of dkim issue.

Any tips on how to fix the “filemanager”… there is no files to see, looks like its been disabled…

after try reinstall centos 7.6 minimal couple times still same,

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

idk, new update = new more bug :frowning:

@anhtuan

I can install SPAMASSASSIN fine on v1.8.6, when you installed did you install Postfix or choose minimal installation? Because SPAMASSASSIN will not work if Postfix is not installed.

@Loops

Can you try to force upgrade again and let me know, if still same submit ticket could be a minor bug.

@anhtuan

I can install SPAMASSASSIN fine on v1.8.6, when you installed did you install Postfix or choose minimal installation? Because SPAMASSASSIN will not work if Postfix is not installed.

yes! im sure 100% and reinstall cybepanel more times, but still that :frowning:
im choose y when install

Ok fresh install CentOS and send login details via ticket to → https://platform.cyberpanel.net/

Same error creating new domain on Centos 7.6, opendkim was already installed
Postfix installed, no SpamAssassin, OLS was working fine on 1.8.5

Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory [404]

Only happens when DKIM Support is selected BUT if you select open_basedir Protection as well the error does not appear

If you click back when getting Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory [404] and click create website again it works but does not create the record

[12-09-19-Fri-Jul-2019] [Errno 2] No such file or directory [setupDKIM]
[12-09-19-Fri-Jul-2019] Websites matching query does not exist. [Not able to remove virtual host configuration from main configuration file.]
[12-09-19-Fri-Jul-2019] [Errno 2] No such file or directory [createVirtualHost]
[12-09-29-Fri-Jul-2019] [Errno 2] No such file or directory [addingUsers]
[12-09-32-Fri-Jul-2019] We had errors while creating DKIM record for: domain.com. Error message: Command ‘[‘sudo’, ‘cat’, ‘/etc/opendkim/keys/domain.com/default.txt’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1

did 1.8.6 update again and rebooted server, websites can now be created without errors and dkim working

@Loops

Can you try to force upgrade again and let me know, if still same submit ticket could be a minor bug.

Everything Good Now, Thanks for the fast response.