WHM to CyberPanel migration

Is there any way to migrate accounts from WHM to CyberPanel?

Happy New Year @iamkashifnadeem

See this tutorial

you can migrate the cpanel account using auto importer

It seems complicated when you have multiple accounts. And each account have email accounts. Is there any way remotely?

Auto importer is free?

If i am using free version do i have access to home directory?

What do you mean home directory ? You can access any website you create using file manager better yet using Root File Manager Addon (paid) you can access any folder or file using cyberpanel. You can use SSH or VNC if you prefer the commandline (free)

Let me elaborate what i understand! And you can guide me what is right way.

I log as admin and run command to call backup which i downloaded from cpanel and uploaded in my root directory. For this method i asked that how can i upload cpanel backup file?

Or

I log as admin and created a new user (website) account and then i log in user (website) account and upload cpanel backup and run command to call backup. Here i have option for file manager and ftp.

Please guide me what is right way to import.
Thanks

Follow the docs Auto import cPanel sites to CyberPanel

This docs doesn’t show how to upload backup file.
How can i upload backup file?

Seems you did not read the docs

I don’t know why you are ignoring my question which i am asking repeatedly. I want to know how to upload backup file on server. If you don’t know or don’t want to share that’s fine. But please don’t make me confuse to mentioned same topic which don’t have information i am asking.
I really need to figure out! i have big backups to migrate.

Thank you

Well sorry for assuming that you understand how ssh works. After all I mentioned the HOW here WHM to CyberPanel migration - #7 by josephgodwinke

What have you tried so far with that information ?