Whitelabel option / Customize Interface

I’m wondering if there’s any option to edit the user interface (e.g. Change colors, adjust login screen text etc etc).

I would like my users to have a few links in their menu to my FAQs and Support Page, also the ability to create a ticket or at least be sent to a ticket form on another website via a link on the menu etc.

I’ve been using Sentora until 1 day ago, but I plan to make this panel my primary hosting interface, but I’ll need to be able to do the following:

1. Create default pages (error pages, welcome page etc) for new domains. I’ve noticed that there is a thread about this (How to customize error pages? - General Discussion - CyberPanel Community) but it doesn’t specify if it’ll be applied to all existing and newly created domains / users.
  2. I’d like to change some of the colors and fonts of the interface. The panel looks great, I just need to have some continuity for my users.
  3. The ability to create custom menu items if possible
  4. Change / Update the logo

Are any of these options possible. - Also, it would be a great “addon” for users.

1 Like

Most of the customizations you want are on this page:

You just need to have a little bit knowledge of Python, Django, and MVC to achieve what you want.

Thanks again @usmannasir

@aaronlroberts did you managed to do this?

I have edited some text in login template of cyberpanel on my server. Even after restarting my server several times, no changes are occuring! Can you help to make those changes appear thanks…

Type your comment> @MrVerifit said:

I have edited some text in login template of cyberpanel on my server. Even after restarting my server several times, no changes are occuring! Can you help to make those changes appear thanks…

Are modifying on the production directory?
https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/comment/3620/#Comment_3620

Should be /usr/local/CyberCP/loginSystem

I would love this to be a feature. Does anyone do white labeling? I will pay for the job.

Wondering if anyone might be able to point me to where in baseTemplate/index.html I might find where to change the logo? I’m just looking for a couple minor tweaks, starting with the logo.

all you can change…

but when you run upgrade… everything will back to default from cyberpanel…

i have already test it include changing the GUI of panel (not 100%)
and after that i run upgrade
and all is back to default…

too lazy to create new one