Where do I view the disk usage of my website?

Where do I view the disk usage of my website? I’m having a problem, my website uses 37 GB of disk space so I don’t see where it is, how can I calculate if it’s through ssh or what

Hello @Carlos1995 Happy you are here

Go to CyberPanel dashboard → List Websites → mydomain.com

If I understand that part when I enter the domain files I don’t see the website’s disk usage anywhere, I only see KB

Kindly post a screenshot

Now I understand your question. You can check the size of every file in public_html or your Document Root by running this command in ssh terminal:

du -a

or

# tree depth reduced to 1 level
du -d 1

or using blocks

# use a block size of one megabyte
du -m

I already executed everything and now what do I do?

You still cannot confirm this ? Post a screenshot of Where do I view the disk usage of my website? - #6 by josephgodwinke

I explain according to my website that 37 GB is consumed, but my website actually only weighs 5 GB, so where is the other 32 GB? I’m looking and I can’t find anything

Is this a php website ?

is wordpress

SSH as root user to your server.

Now to see the files that are using the most disk space/are the largest, use this -

du / -ah | sort -n -r | head -n 20 

Or this -

du /home -ah | sort -n -r | head -n 20

You might wanna try this command in different directories to understand more.

Clean php sessions by running these commands and reboot your server to see if issue is fixed

# start here copy line bleow me
rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp71/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp72/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp73/* 
# then copy line below me
rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp74/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp80/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp81/*

I use php 8.0 Is it the same or what? my question

Run that command only

Screenshot_3

Do you see if your issue is resolved ?

i see the same

No check through Where do I view the disk usage of my website? - #2 by josephgodwinke