Websites login and contact forms blocked after enable modsecurity

Are you going to update openlitespeed 1.5 and maybe will fix the modsecurity issues?

I got this issue and got solved by updating openlitespeed, it was fixed like three releases ago so something must have gone wrong during your update, submit a support ticket to litespeed, they fixed it for me before the release.

Are you going to update openlitespeed 1.5 and maybe will fix the modsecurity issues?

I got this issue and got solved by updating openlitespeed, it was fixed like three releases ago so something must have gone wrong during your update, submit a support ticket to litespeed, they fixed it for me before the release.

How did you update openlitespeed? yum update openlitespeed doesn’t update it to 1.5.

@Luke007

You can use this command to get the latest testing binary

bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/litespeedtech/openlitespeed/de23074af50c7c06cf31f7cb8324691392ea746f/dist/admin/misc/testbeta.sh)

How did you update openlitespeed? yum update openlitespeed doesn’t update it to 1.5.

I did not update to 1.5, just latest version of 1.4