Update N8N.io via Cyberpanel

Loving Cyberpanel! An amazing tool that is updated pretty fast. Nice!

How do you update n8n docker version via Cyberpanel? I am able to install it without issue, but than I need to update it and would love to keep my flow and variables available when I update.

What I use to do was update it via the terminal as stated in the doc. Release notes | n8n Docs

But than I needed to set everything up again, which is troublesome. So I was wondering, is there a better way to do this, which is integrated in Cyberpanel?

So I found how to upgrade N8N without losing the flow and variables. You need to run the line below in your CLI.

docker pull n8nio/n8n:latest

However, this breaks my subdomain connection when I go to n8n.example.com, which is mapped using reverse proxy Reverse Proxy Traffic to Docker Container on CyberPanel. Meaning n8n gives me a connection lost error when I use the subdomain. This isn’t the case when I go to http://127.0.0.1:5678 per example.

I tried, restarting litespeed, docker and rebooting the VPS. This didn’t fix the issue

Any ideas on how to fix it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.