"This domain does not exists" error

Hi Guys,

Why am I getting this error?

I can access the main domain and same thing with the subdomain which is used for the CP!

Try run upgrade to test if its fix issue.

1 Like

Ok I’ll try it. this is happening on a fresh install!!

manual install or using pre-installed from provider ?

manual install using the installation script. I’m re-installing it now, and I’ll see if this will fix the issue

1 Like

and… ? the result ?

After re-installing I got again the same error while adding some domains. I think that the ModeSecurity was what triggered the error, disabling it resolved the problem, but I don’t know why, if anyone can explain what happened it will be nice.

Here is the error message:

2022-05-19 07:46:37.825167 [INFO] [67245] [105.156.85.27:60947:HTTP2-39#subdomain.mydomain.com] [Module:mod_security]Intervention status code triggered: 403
2022-05-19 07:46:37.825190 [INFO] [67245] [105.156.85.27:60947:HTTP2-39#subdomain.mydomain.com] [Module:mod_security]Log Message: [client 105.156.85.27] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Matched "Operator `Ge' with parameter `5' against variable `TX:ANOMALY_SCORE' (Value: `5' ) [file "/usr/local/lsws/conf/modsec/owasp-modsecurity-crs-3.0-master/rules/REQUEST-949-BLOCKING-EVALUATION.conf"] [line "80"] [id "949110"] [rev ""] [msg "Inbound Anomaly Score Exceeded (Total Score: 5)"] [data ""] [severity "2"] [ver "OWASP_CRS/3.3.2"] [maturity "0"] [accuracy "0"] [tag "application-multi"] [tag "language-multi"] [tag "platform-multi"] [tag "attack-generic"] [hostname "subdomain.mydomain.com"] [uri "/websites/mydomain.com"] [unique_id "1652960797"] [ref ""]

I have mentioned this in some other similar thread where the user was unable to create the domain. Modsecurity (OWASP) rules sometimes blocks this operation. It doesnt happen with all the installation, some rare incidents are there where these actions are blocked by modsec.

So I am one of the lucky rare people who faces this issue :smile:
I hope that someone has an idea on how to solve this

Go to modsecurity rule packages on security menu and disable 949-BLOCKING-EVALUATION rule

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try this

Let us know if that resolves your issue.

@Dreamer solution is working. Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.