Temporarily suspend the firewall rather than deleting rules

Can we add a suspend button in firewall so that some of the rules can be suspended.

Currently, users can start the firewall, stop it and can delete some specific rules, but can not suspend some certain rules.

For example, I want to suspend smtp at port 25 for a month before I finally set or migrate my old email system to cyberpanel’s, then within this month, I can set it to suspended.

Well, if these rules can be edited, just like that with Cloudflare’s DNS entries, that would be even better.

Noted.

@usmannasir said:
Noted.

Thank you, @usmannasir . I again bumped into another idea.

When I install CyberPanel, I SSH the console of VPS and input the scripts. Close to the end of the installation, CyberPanel will initiate the firewall and may block my communication with the server through some unusual SSH port, say 12345. Is that possible when the firewall starts it automatically add that SSH port into the rules? Or let the users to select/input a few ports that can be added to the exception list?

@baoang said:

@usmannasir said:
Noted.

Thank you, @usmannasir . I again bumped into another idea.

When I install CyberPanel, I SSH the console of VPS and input the scripts. Close to the end of the installation, CyberPanel will initiate the firewall and may block my communication with the server through some unusual SSH port, say 12345. Is that possible when the firewall starts it automatically add that SSH port into the rules? Or let the users to select/input a few ports that can be added to the exception list?

Default SSH port is already added to firewall during installation, in case you are using non-default SSH port, you might have problems then.

You can let the installation complete, and later change SSH port from control panel.