Suspend user through WHMCS

In WHMCS when you suspend a cyberpanel hosting account, it suspends the whmcs package and it also suspends the website in cyberpanel.
Is it possible you can make it so it also suspends the user as well as the website through WHMCS?

I think with 1.9.4 user suspend coming maybe with some update on module it could be possible

anyone have the updated whmcs module for cyberpanel? the one in the docs isn’t updated and user suspension is still not implemented.

wow @jetchirag, we’re looking forward to it… highly appreciated… thanks for creating whmcs module possible on cyberpanel…

written*

I checked the available api but this function is not available:

I can’t add any new feature which api doesn’t support, it’s upto cyberpanel what it want to do with the provided inputs.

This.

Is it possible you can make it so it also suspends the user as well as the website through WHMCS?

suspension/unsuspension calls submitWebsiteStatus, I don’t remember it’s exact function.

I talked with Usman,

Website is suspended when user is suspended through api. Are you asking something different?

@jetchirag as of now terminated/suspended accounts in whmcs → they can still log in on cyberpanel

kasperirelan is pointing when the account is suspended/terminated in whmcs → they shouldn’t be able to to login in cyberpanel

and when their account has been terminated → their user account in cyberpanel should also be deleted

I haven’t used it in sometime so I thought it was default behavior.

What do you think about:

• check if user has no other site, if true then terminate user
  • or check if user’s acl is ‘user’, if true then terminate all sites and user

This would need to be added on cyberpanel side though.