Staging environmet for Wordpress and Joomla

I would like CyberPanel to add the ability to duplicate my WordPress amd Joomla site into a ‘staging’ environment, allowing me to test upgrades and other changes without having to effect my production site.

I would also like to be able to sync those changes from my staging environment back to my production environment, to avoid having to make the changes twice.

You can add the feature as free/paid addon.

absolutely a great idea. Similar to something that Siteground offers on their plans.

Is a great idea, but this requires a lot of work from developers and as I can see these guys work for free. They spent their time for a free product so dont ask paid services on a free product.
Of course if they have time and want to give this additional funtion will be welcome.
my two cents

Is a great idea, but this requires a lot of work from developers and as I can see these guys work for free. They spent their time for a free product so dont ask paid services on a free product. Of course if they have time and want to give this additional funtion will be welcome. my two cents

They can add paid addon like as vestacp is doing currently. I’ve no problem to pay for good feature.

Is a great idea, but this requires a lot of work from developers and as I can see these guys work for free. They spent their time for a free product so dont ask paid services on a free product. Of course if they have time and want to give this additional funtion will be welcome. my two cents

They can add paid addon like as vestacp is doing currently. I’ve no problem to pay for good feature.

I couldn’t agree more

A great option to have.