SSL Certificate Not Generating with All Domain Aliases

I’ve got a WordPress Multisite that I’m moving to a CyberPanel + OLS setup. I’m adding in all of the additional domains that are setup on the WP Multisite as Domain Aliases, the problem is that when the SSL certificate is regenerated after adding each new Domain Alias only the primary domain and the last added Domain Alias end up in the new certificate. If I go to Manage Website and “Issue SSL” then I end up with a certificate with only the primary domain name and none of the Domain Aliases.

I’m not surprised.

I had to do a fresh install after the update totally fckd my email. I could send email, but could not receive email. After talking to support, it wasn’t long before I couldn’t even send email! They broke my server even more, and then had the audacity to say sht like “You have to buy a plan to debug more.” and “If you want we can debug for you but for that, you must have any paid plan.”

Honestly it’s probably better that we ditch this panel. I have a very strong feeling they’re going to make this closed source and upsell people to paid support after their buggy updates break things… In true Microsoft fashion!

During my fresh install I created my website, which by default creates the www subdomain… but when I issued the Let’s Encrypt SSL it only issued the SSL for the root domain. Browser errors galore!

This used to be a somewhat nice panel, but it’s going downhill fast.

@timnolte said:

I’ve got a WordPress Multisite that I’m moving to a CyberPanel + OLS setup. I’m adding in all of the additional domains that are setup on the WP Multisite as Domain Aliases, the problem is that when the SSL certificate is regenerated after adding each new Domain Alias only the primary domain and the last added Domain Alias end up in the new certificate. If I go to Manage Website and “Issue SSL” then I end up with a certificate with only the primary domain name and none of the Domain Aliases.

https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/comment/11937/#Comment_11937

If you need domain aliasing, it’s much easier to “Add Domains” instead of using “Aliases”. Simply define ‘public_html’ as the document root, and it will work as you are expecting. That is especially useful if you need SSL certificates for your domains, as this will generate independant SSL certificates for any added domains.

See also : https://johnnyvps.com/docs/setting-up-wordpress-multi-sites-in-control-panel/