Search Option Under listWebsites

Hi I want to suggest that under /websites/listWebsites/ a button can be added to search for specific domains, I have over 50 domains on one of my servers using CyberPanel and is very annoying going thru pages looking to manage an specific domain, it would be great to have an search button that list the domains based on a search.

Agree, said this a couple times before, really annoying, you have 50 but I have 100, imagine the frustation…

@ricardofh

Added search through websites · usmannasir/cyberpanel@114bab2 · GitHub

You can do force upgrade and then clear browser cache if you face any issue. Currently, it search with starting characters, if you have a better idea do let me know.

@ricardofh

You can do force upgrade and then clear browser cache if you face any issue. Currently, it search with starting characters, if you have a better idea do let me know.

Does not work for me, gets everytime:

Operation Failed!
‘patternAdded’

Agree, said this a couple times before, really annoying, you have 50 but I have 100, imagine the frustation..

Yes 50 now but moving over 250 domains :frowning: I am forcing the upgrade to see if it works for me or not…

@ricardofh You need to clear browser cache.

@ricardofh

The search part works perfect, however if you delete what you have searched then you get (Operation Failed! ‘patternAdded’). The way it should work if you delete what you have searched should all domains again… I cleared the cache use even different browser and the problem still there.

Regards.

@Chlitzxer

My bad, sorry about that. I was able to reproduce the issue you mentioned (it return an error when the box is empty)

Made a small patch and package is on its way.

@Chlitzxer

My bad, sorry about that. I was able to reproduce the issue you mentioned (it return an error when the box is empty)

Made a small patch and package is on its way.

Still won’t work for me, sent a ticket

Got your ticket.

For an admin user it should display results from all sites, will be fixed tomorrow.

@ricardofh

Fixed and pushed for this use case.

@ricardofh

Fixed and pushed for this use case.

Everything works great I forgot to tell you that guys!

I really appreciate your time and effort.

Note: The search will search through entire websites owned by that user and not from the current page. (For admins, it will search through all sites)