Restore backup shows no backups even though i have many backups

I cant restore my backups even though i have generated many backups, the dropdown dosent display anything

You might need to move website backups stored in /home//backup to /home/backup in order to make them visible in restore dropdown.

Type your comment> @biguenique said:

You might need to move website backups stored in /home//backup to /home/backup in order to make them visible in restore dropdown.

Why? When backup, it only shows Home in the Destination dropdown, why restore it need to put to /home/backup ?

Why, I don’t know. Maybe to prevent users from messing up with their sites?

But I know it also allows you to restore backups transferred from another host and recreate entire website accounts, so I guess the restore procedure is just not bound to a specific site, as the backup procedure is. I guess that kinda explains why, somewhat.

I have the same problem and this message appears when I try to move it to the higher path “Not allowed to move in this path, please choose location inside home!”

Please refer this guide: 1 - Backup/Restore - Docs - CyberPanel Community

The attached link says that the backup is on the path /home//backup and it is already on this path /home//backup/backup-domin-03.07.2022_04-39-03.tar.gz

Then the instructions to restore the backup “Place your backup files under /home/backup/” I am trying, but there is an error message “Not allowed to move in this path, please choose location inside home!”

By which method you are trying to move? you cannot move it using the cyberpanel filemanager. You will have to use SFTP or SSH with root access.

1 Like