Restore Backup Not restoring DB and Error creating DB user

• I set up a fresh Cyberpanel with OpenLiteSpeed on Vultr 2.1.2 in Ubuntu 20.04
  • Imported a Backup created in another Cyberpanel LiteSpeed VPS with Wget
  • All files were restored correctly but the DB was created empty and Cyberpanel logs displayed a message:

Backup version 2.1.1 detected…

Could not restore MYSQL database: ande_andesdistribucion! [restoreDatabaseBackup]

Failed to restore database ande_andesdistribucion. But it can be false positive, moving on…

(1396, “Operation CREATE USER failed for ‘ande_andesdistribucion’@‘localhost’”)[createDatabase]

I verified DB password was just letters and numbers.

What else would you recommend me to check?

Best regards,

Can you upload the backup file to google drive and send to our support. It looks like compatibility issue between versions.

Hello, i have some sort of issue two. Trued to migrade from a server to another one and i get this errors

[11.02.2021_06-46-06] Restore aborted for: backup-XXXXXX-11.02.2021_06-29-28.tar.gz. Error message: Error Message: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘text’. Not able to create Account, Databases and DNS Records, aborting. [575][5009]

Same version on both servers, even if i move backup to new server and restore i get same error