Rainloop "Can't connect to server"

I also have the same problem as LPackman on a VPS from Hostinger Br. After installing ssl the emails work for 1h or 2h, after that, it will be a problem again.

From what I realized, port 587 of sending e-mail is simply blocked, even though it is released in the CyberPanel firewall.

same problem

I moved to Digitalocean, guess what, the same issue!

@rafael… Regarding Hostinger VPS, just a heads up, I was moved to several VPS servers due to numerous performance and usage issues.

One thing you may find interesting to know is that even with zero files on the server the usage over a 24 hour period was around 25-50% for CPU + Ram!

Before I removed all files from the server and ran a clean install they told me it was my site but that was not the case, this was also on the highest VPS plan they offer so keep your eye on this.

They kept telling me “sorry this is a weak node” we will move you to a new server, then the usage would spike once more!

Not sure if this is a genuine issue on their part or if it is just bad tactics boosting usage to make you upgrade.

I experienced the same issue with our client’s server and resolved it as follows

Issue: Failed saslauthd and dovecot services

Cause: Error in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf config file due to missing SSL certificate for one of the subdomains, mail.domain.tld. Possibly because the subdomain itself was removed

Resolution: Removed the lines for mail.domain.tld SSL on /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf

Recommendation: To prevent recurrence, do not remove a subdomain only if it is linked to a main domain. You should remove the whole domain if its a must but not subdomain only as this is partial.

Any solution for this problem? Please help

Please upgrade cyberpanel tp the latest version. No such issues reported yet with updates. I am closing this thread. If anyone has issue, they can create new topic with mentioning of the issues in detail.