Problems with SSL certificates on Cyberpanel

I’m recently having problems with CyberPanel. LetsEncrypt SSL certificates should be generated automatically and instead self-signed certificates are generated and the result is SSL certificate errors. I did some procedures and nothing resolved. How can I solve this problem?

Please share 1. more Detailed information 2. what you did before issue happened (package update etc… 3. your systems specs ! it’s very important so we can help

I did a clean install from scratch and that was enough to start the SSL problems. Whenever I do this I delete all records in CloudFlare and I never had any problems with this. I’ve done this many times before. Searching a little bit on the internet, I realized that it is a generally recurring problem that when installing cyberpanel, many users can no longer generate SSL successfully. In my case only the main domain is giving an error in the SSL certificate. I’ve tried several procedures like: wget -O – https://get.acme.sh | sh among others. But all without any success. I even redid other installations from scratch… I used both the latest version of CyberPanel like 2.1.2 and 2.1.1 and the problem persisted. I like CyberPanel more problems as it lets the user down by instability desamines anyone. I am using CyberPanel on a 4vCPU, 8GB Ram VPS running on Ubuntu Linux 20.04.

1 Like

The problem arose after I upgraded CyberPanel from version 2.1.1 to version 2.1.2. Now it doesn’t work on any rs. Before the update everything was working perfectly.

Has anyone here experienced this problem? Is there anyone in this group/community who knows how to solve this problem?

Please report it into the Bug section so @usmannasir can check but I still think that Debug log is necessary so anyone can find the issue and help you

Debug logging is there, see here Log files on CyberPanel - 14 - Logging & Troubleshooting - CyberPanel Community

@CyberClayton let us know what your log says after you enable debug logging.

1 Like