New SSL Cert issues

If DNS is handled by third party like cloudflare, then do send me the screenshot of the DNS configs

can you please open a ticket on platform one configuration seems missing here in your data

1 Like

I received your login credentials and upon checking I found this to be permission issue. What I did here is

Deleted the mail.domain child domain from cyberpanel
Re-created the mail.domain child domain from cyberpanel
Then tried issuing the SSL and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

@die2mrw007
Thanks for sorting this, im getting an issue now though with gmail/outlook etc “TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn’t match the cost”

Is the SSL wrong? I cannot see any issues in the cert it defines the correct host.

create a sample test mail account for the domain in question and send the login details… I will configure it in gmail and see how it goes through.

Why can’t you admit that the update is buggy. No body is perfect. I have trouble issuing Lets Encrypt since the update. You owe us nothing but thanks, Just do not misuse our respect for you making us seem more stupid than we are. I just moved to Plesk everything is working.

1 Like

If the update was buggy, it will impact every user and not particular to some users. So it indeed isnt anything related to update but the DNS, permissions and lot more.

No do not know what you are talking about so STFU