Issue with Webmail

I have setup CyberPanel twice on gpc with same webmail problem cannot send mail or do anything on the webmail.

can someone help me out

Here is mylog for journalctl -f | grep dovecot

try to create a user account then send email from that user account. it looks like permission error. i have seen similar post on the forum with solution

Try this: Append new settings below in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, then restart dovecot service and try again.

service stats {
    unix_listener stats-reader {
        user = vmail
        group = vmail
        mode = 0660
    }

unix_listener stats-writer {
        user = vmail
        group = vmail
        mode = 0660
    }
}
try to create a user account then send email from that user account. it looks like permission error. i have seen similar post on the forum with solution

Sure I have created an email account and have tried to send email it doesn’t work

Try this: Append new settings below in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, then restart dovecot service and try again.
service stats {
    unix_listener stats-reader {
        user = vmail
        group = vmail
        mode = 0660
    }

unix_listener stats-writer {
        user = vmail
        group = vmail
        mode = 0660
    }
}</blockquote>

I have tried this, create another user account, Rainloop pretend as if it send email but nothing happen.

What has failed or failing
=> Email folders are not created with new email account
=> I cannot manually create them either
=> I cannot sent email as well

Just as @jobayer stated above, it persision issue but I don’t know how to fix this and I do not want to just chmod 777 any folder I don’t understand

Update:
I have chmod 777 the vmail dir (which I want to avoid, had tried 755 before)
=> I can receive email
=> Sent mails are not delivered
Here is out of journalctl -f | grep postfix mr_goodmuyis@vps1:~$ journalctl -f | grep postfixOct 12 12:51:07 vps1 postfix/ - Pastebin.com

Update 2:

=> I can also send and receive email with the same domain

root@ols:~# stat /home/vmail/
File: /home/vmail/
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: fd00h/64768d Inode: 3019359 Links: 4
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x) Uid: ( 5000/ vmail) Gid: ( 5000/ vmail)
Access: 2019-10-12 09:28:47.807539843 -0400
Modify: 2019-08-22 05:01:27.862286516 -0400
Change: 2019-08-22 05:01:36.174114479 -0400
Birth: -
root@ols:~#

Should be able to do this to fix ownership and perms. My perms are 755 for directories and 640 for files.
chown -R vmail:vmail /home/vmail
chmod 755 /home/vmail
find /home/vmail -type d -exec chmod 0755 {} \;
find /home/vmail -type f -exec chmod 0640 {} \;

Might have to restart dovecot after doing.

@whattheserver that works I have reverted back to vmail to 755
Thank you

Am also working on mail delivery issue, any idea Please?
=> I used Cyber Panel Deployment on GCP
=> Firewall: port 25 is opened for both Egress/Ingress
=> Firewall: port 26 used as an alternative

telnet connection on port 25 into the instances was successful
telnet connection on port 25 out of the instances was unsuccessful

======
Oct 15 11:57:12 vps1 postfix/smtp[21124]: connect to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106]:25: Connection timed out
Oct 15 11:57:42 vps1 postfix/smtp[21124]: connect to mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72]:25: Connection timed out
Oct 15 11:58:12 vps1 postfix/smtp[21124]: connect to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77]:25: Connection timed out

I have tried this
https://www.e2enetworks.com/help/knowledge-base/howto-fix-postfixsmtp-network-is-unreachable-error/

Been there done this with Google. wasted hours setting up stuff and then got all the way to email and wasted hours before i realized it was blocked…

Google Cloud doesn’t allow SMTP over port 25 which means you will get 0 inbound email as this is by default going to arrive from external server via port 25. :frowning:

You can send email via another port 2525 port etc but inbound will always be an issue. This one of the reasons I personally won’t use Google cloud and pay for their Gsuite just to have email. The cost of email alone elsewhere plus the hassle of configuration I could pay to have my stuff hosted somewhere without default email blocked with a forced upsell to use.

see the below for reference.

If you need KVM VPS hosting I can hook you up in NL. If you need another location I highly recommend Vultr’s cloud which has email ports unblocked by default and is very reliable.

I use Vultr for my WHMCS/Support so it’s not hosted in the same DC as my client’s stuff in event DC ever were to have an issue.