Issue with All Addons Activation After IP Address Change

Hello Cyberpanel Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address an issue I encountered with my “All Addons (One-time payment)” purchase after changing the IP address of my server.

Recently, my server provider updated the IP address of my server. After making the necessary modifications on Cyberpanel to reflect this change, I found that all the Addons I had previously activated with my one-time payment were deactivated. The panel is prompting me to purchase them again.

Considering that I had already made a one-time payment for these Addons, I believe this deactivation might be an oversight or a technical glitch. I’d appreciate it if this could be looked into and rectified.

For verification purposes, I am more than willing to provide you with the details of my old IP address and the new one. To ensure the security of this information, I would prefer to share these details directly via email. Please contact me at [My Email], and I will provide the necessary information.

I trust that you understand the inconvenience this poses, and I hope for a swift resolution. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

No IP changes are allowed… You need buy new one buddy :sleepy: I was asking this from admins they told IP changes not allowed to avoid misuse. Would be good if they allow one change per year if some reason change provider etc…

See old thread here.

It’s a ridiculous situation for someone who had purchased it.
If they do not adjust your IP address, I will gladly show you how to null the addons.
That is the type of thing that takes any credibility out of cyberpanel.

I would not recommend anyone buy one time payment addons. Long-term yearly subscription will be more economically smart.