Install prestashop 1.7.x on cyberpanel openlitespeed PHP 7.2.x

1- create a website on cyberpanel
2- download prestashop source from Download PrestaShop and develop your online business using FTP to download to ur PC then upload to your public_html folder or using
SSH command # wget https://download.prestashop.com/download/releases/prestashop_1.7.3.1.zip
3- Extract the zip folder on file manager
4- fix permissions
5- from your browser go to your website to start installation
6- in the store information enter location US or UK or any european country then change to your home country later or else youll face some issues…
7- As prestashop 1.7.x doesnt support PHP 7.2 yet you need to change some PHP parameters in prestashop as explained in the following git pull…

enjoy

Thanks for this tutorial, I am not a technical person and using Cludways for installing all the apps including PrestaShop, it’s quite easy with their managed platform, , Nothing to do technically, just manage on clicks and install PrestaShop in minutes.

well , that was meant to fix prestashop issues with php 7.2.4 in first place , as php 1.7 is not supporting it

@moataz as I install as the instruction. I try to install prestashop 1.7.4.2 with PHP 5.6. the installing progress stop at 12% ps_** already exiting in database. then deleted the database and created new one for it. it stuck at the 12% also. I changed the persmissions to 777 all the folders and sub-folders it would be install successfully. but when I goto mydomain.com/admin return 500 error, server temperatly not working. is this the .htass not working or the rewrite engine to to configure?

You can try PrestaShop auto installer. Use PHP 7.x and above.

I can’t install prestashop 1.7.4.3 on php 7.2.
An error appears:
We can’t start installation :frowning:

PrestaShop installation requires the SimpleXML extension to be enabled.

You can contact your web host provider to fix theses requirements.
to przy php 7.2

How to fix it?

Install process for this extension should be similar to https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/255/install-imagemagick-imagick-php-extension-on-cyberpanel-openlitespeed

I need SimpleXML extension to install prestashop 1.7.4.3 on php 7.2.

I’ve just installed PrestaShop latest version from their site on CyberPanel Ent, and it worked without any problem. phpinfo page also list this extension.

Can You show phpinfo page?