How to install Php Curl & Php Sqlite3

Php Curl & Php Sqlite3 installed but script shows these script required. How can I solve this? I’m attaching the installed extension and also attaching the error that script show. Kindly help me to solve this. I’m using ubuntu 22.04 into my VPS server.

Welcome @rubel1122 Happy you are here

First confirm which php you have default e.g. in ssh terminal

$ /usr/bin/php -v

If that php version meets minimum requirements then go with first option /usr/bin/php

You can install those extensions using [TUTORIAL] How to install any PHP modules using PEAR Package Manager

For curl go to https://SERVER_URL:8090/managephp/installExtensions and look for

2 Likes

I got the solution. Thanks for helping. This was default php7.4 version. But I was trying with 8.1 version.

I’m fetching a problem. Connection could not be established with host mail.sendlis.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.sendlis.com:465 (Connection timed out)

Kindly tell me how can I solve this? I’m attaching the error screenshot

I’m fetching a problem. Connection could not be established with host mail.sendlis.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.sendlis.com:465 (Connection timed out)

Kindly tell me how can I solve this? I’m attaching the error screenshot

Use port 587 for smtp instead and STARTTLS encryption method

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.