How to install NextCloud on CyberPanel with Docker

I’m running Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS and getting the errors as mentioned:

1. There are some warnings regarding your setup.
    The reverse proxy header configuration is incorrect, or you are accessing Nextcloud from a trusted proxy. If not, this is a security issue and can allow an attacker to spoof their IP address as visible to the Nextcloud. Further information can be found in the documentation.
  2. SQLite is currently being used as the backend database. For larger installations we recommend that you switch to a different database backend. This is particularly recommended when using the desktop client for file synchronisation. To migrate to another database use the command line tool: ‘occ db:convert-type’, or see the documentation.
  3. The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not set to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips.

Tried everything but nothing works. There is also an issue with opening any text, sheet, presentation file as the loading screen appears and stays in a loop.

Thank you very much for your tutorial, I managed to do that but I’m still stuck installing the MySQL database, I don’t know which direction directory path to put and for the host name too?
Could you help me please

Same here…