How to fix "No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application, possible dead

I have error in error log " No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application, possible dead lock."
How to fix it?

What kind of application are you running? Also, describe your environment.

only wordpress

How often do you get this error? Can you disable all the plugins and enable them one-by-one and see which one is causing the issue?

Can’t upload file in filemanager

Error log: “No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application, possible dead lock.”

How to fix, thanks

Can't upload file in filemanager

Error log: “No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application, possible dead lock.”

How to fix, thanks

This error does not generate from the file manager, can you perform other file manager operations and just upload fails?

I have same problem with msg “No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application, possible dead lock”. I dont know the cause.

This is an OLS error that happens mostly in KVM systems due to lack of resources (mostly ram) the web server wasn’t able to use in time. Ever since I swapped to XEN with good enough swap file this error is gone.

You might try to update your OLS and see if that fixes the problem but when you have more than 3 wordpress installs on your webserver this is bound to happen eventually if you are in a shared (VPS) enviroment.