filemanager does not work v1.7 RC1

i can not delete folders with filemanager
doesnt delete folder

Mentioned at various places

Don't upload files via SFTP

When you upload files via sftp they are owned by root, and CyberPanel runs each account through its own user, so once you have uploaded content via root, you might start getting permissions errors. More details can be found here.

Even though file manager now has one-click fix permission button to get rid of this issue, but this is still not a recommended way to upload content.

The recommended way is to use File Manager and FTP. They both use the same user as which scripts are executed for a particular site.

Note: As soon as files are owned by root, file manager may not be able to access and you will start having issues.

Ref: Some Dont's After Installing CyberPanel! - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

This happend to me trying to fixing upgrading

![](upload://p6F0vtcfGgWvIyDcwKg3l7v6zyc.png) This happend to me trying to fixing upgrading
rm -f upgrade.py; wget https://cyberpanel.net/upgrade.py; python upgrade.py
![](upload://p6F0vtcfGgWvIyDcwKg3l7v6zyc.png) This happend to me trying to fixing upgrading
rm -f upgrade.py; wget https://cyberpanel.net/upgrade.py; python upgrade.py

The output that i show you was using that command. I had to interrupt the upgrade cause it’s stay in a loop, you can see the trying number in first line.

i have to remove /usr/bin/cyberpanel manually, take note on that for fixing the upgrade process.

Patched.

Patched.

By the way, after upgrade and check the Example vhost the filemanager still not working.

Patched.

By the way, after upgrade and check the Example vhost the filemanager still not working.

Can you mention the steps you took to delete Example vhost.

Patched.

Can you mention the steps you took to delete Example vhost.

I remove it thru the ols web panel, then i add it manually using the conf file.

You also removed it from Listener?

You also removed it from Listener?

Yes, i remove it, so when i add the Example manually, i had to add it to the listener again.

I will have to log into your server and check. It is possible something important is also removed.

I will have to log into your server and check. It is possible something important is also removed.

Do you need my login credentials?

yes

yes

CyberPanel or Root access?

CyberPanel access with admin rights.

CyberPanel access with admin rights.
i have send you a pm.