Error sending email using RainLoop

Fui realizar alguns testes usando o webmin RainLoop, porém me deparei com um erro estrado, fui tentar enviar um email e não esta chegado do @meudominio para @gmail, porém se eu envio do meu email @gmail para @meudominio o email chega normalmente.

I guess cyberpanel when installed has its own smtp server? I recently made a trial install, and after a successful installation of phpBB which requires an integrated email module to send notification and password recovery emails, I received a email without setting the smtp info.

@ronaldo2018 Se precisar eu faço a instalação e configuração correta para os e-mails funcionarem, não é apenas instalar o Cyber Panel que irá funcionar, tem que fazer configurações a parte!

If you need I do the correct installation and configuration for the emails to work, it’s not just to install the Cyber ​​Panel that will work, you have to make the settings separately!

@sidneyandrewss said:
@ronaldo2018 Se precisar eu faço a instalação e configuração correta para os e-mails funcionarem, não é apenas instalar o Cyber Panel que irá funcionar, tem que fazer configurações a parte!

If you need I do the correct installation and configuration for the emails to work, it’s not just to install the Cyber ​​Panel that will work, you have to make the settings separately!

I understand and is there any tutorial on how to do this SMTP configuration here? If it exists could you send it to me? I checked with my hosting (Digital Ocean) that port 25 is blocked by default and can only be unlocked from 3 months of use and the solution would be to use port 2525

@ronaldo2018 How to Manually Set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC Inside CyberPanel - #2 by MAFG - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

Follow this tutorial to make the email settings, already for you that uses Digital ocean with block SMTp blocked the best way is to use linode which by default does not make this lock! If you need to let me know that in my accounts there is no block on Digital ocean and we can negotiate if need be!

@ronaldo2018 If you need any help, let me know, I’m Brazilian, so I can help you in a way that the understanding will be better!

Tengo el mismo problema ayudame por favor

I have the same problem, I get more emails from gmail, but when I send the emails they don’t arrive, I use Digital Ocean and my door 25 is open, there are some other solutions out there. know?