Error restore website [5009]

I did this:

And then:

sh: 0: Can’t open /dev/fd/63
info@cyberpanel-2-vm:/home$ % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 396 100 396 0 0 2212 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 2212
(23) Failed writing body

Just to give more info, it’s a right now installed vm from Google Cloud, the Official Cyberpanel.

Do not install cyberpanel using the provided image in google cloud. Use SSH method to install cyberpanel from scratch.

Hello @die2mrw007,
While restoring a backup on the latest cyberpanel, it throws [736][5009].

Error-log:
(1064, “You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET PASSWORD FOR ‘U4Hgdy0M07UhaG’@‘localhost’ = ‘*A41A8B7C84C13D94BFD54AF0527…’ at line 1”)[restoreDatabaseBackup]

I haven’t changed mySQL password and I already have checked the same at both places:

1. /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword
  2. /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

Now, what is the possible solution?

The password() function may have changed in latest mariadb version and hence such error

Do u remember what was the cyberpanel version or mariadb version when you created this backup?

As cyberpanel version does not change automatically, the previous version was as same as current one.

So, how is the backup file structure? Does it has sql file in it?
If so, you can open it in SQL editor and then change/reset the password using ALTER command for user ‘U4Hgdy0M07UhaG’
and then later try to restore your backup which should successfully execute.