Error restore website [5009]

Solved?cause I have the same problems, I never change the SQL password.everything is default when installing cyberpanel, but when I try to restore, Error [5009]

What procedure did you follow? I believe you have not correctly backed up your site. Please mention steps to reproduce the problem.

Hello to all :wink:
This is my first post where I need help.
I create backup for two site, and restart server (install again Centos7 and CyberPanel), and I think my problem for unable to restore is “sql password”.
I don’t know what was my previous password, and now I think I know what is my password because I was recently change. And now I have questions, can I find in my backup files my old self password, and update with my new installed server, If someone understand me

Bdw… This panel is awesome :blush:

@bane1986 you just need to fix MySQL root password Some Dont's After Installing CyberPanel! - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

Hello. I have the same issue here, I created an Admin password upon install but never changed any passwords. I have also tried to use an old backup which I have previously used before however near the end of the restoration after DNS records etc, the backup page changes to “condition” Error “status” [736][5009].

Just to clarify. This is a clean install using SSD which was previously mounted on /home I have just remounted on clean install in same mount point /home and tried to restore backups from /home/backup (which contains a number of backups previously used to install without any errors, but I just get [736][5009]. Before running restore from backup to avoid issues from previous install I renamed any old website directory to, for example /home/mywebsite-OLD.

Any ideas how to resolve this please. I understand iy has previously been advised to update the MYSQL password but I never changed this or maybe I just missunderstand why this is being said to be updated.

It seems this was the MYSQL password issue as advised in the previous post but I have never come across this issue before, previously I have never changed any Cyberpanel MYSQL passwords either, and this was a clean install, I have no idea what caused this.

I followed steps to change MYSQL password and backups are restoring again!!

Thank you and sorry for not reading everything properly as the solution is there. I guess I was having a panic moment!

I’m trying to restore my website to new cyberpanel server & getting below error. not sure about old sql root. any help ?
‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘text’ [736][5009]

• new version 2.1

Error Message: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘text’. Not able to create Account, Databases and DNS Records, aborting. [575][5009]

Exactly the same error

In my case:
updated and upgraded cyberpanel to the latest version
ran backups
downloaded them
Installed clean cyberpanel on ubuntu 20
uploaded backups
clicked restore and got this message when I tried to restore backups on all 3 domains

Error Message: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘text’. Not able to create Account, Databases and DNS Records, aborting. [575][5009]

very disappointing

@ldavid can you please open ticket with us and send the backup file via Gdrive.

@usmannasir I’m having the same problem.
Moreover, there is no error listing in the Main Log file.
Ubuntu 20.04, Version: v2.1.2

@HeyTurko upgrade your CyberPanel installation and it should be fine.

[11.15.2021_20-31-42] Domains matching query does not exist… [179:prepMeta]
[11.15.2021_20-31-42] [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/home/birblog.cf/backup/status’ [statusWriter]
[11.15.2021_20-31-42] /home/mydomain.cf/backup/
[11.15.2021_20-31-42] /home/mydomain.cf/backup/backup-mydomain.cf-11.15.2021_20-31-42
@usmannasir1
Version v2.1.2 what should I do?

Hi,
Any solution to this problem?
I’m trying to use de backup-restore and it doesnt work. I have a VPS and an instance in Google Cloud. Both are fresh installed and backups not working.

Seriously, a panel with an important backup function, the most important after serving webpages, and it doesnt work.
And also the trick, to manually create /home/backup/… Seriolusy? Litespeed is awesome, but using CyberPanel is not worth today.

Please re-run the cyberpanel upgrade command and try this again. Do let us know with details if not working.

I did this:

And then:

sh: 0: Can’t open /dev/fd/63
info@cyberpanel-2-vm:/home$ % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
100 396 100 396 0 0 2212 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 2212
(23) Failed writing body

Just to give more info, it’s a right now installed vm from Google Cloud, the Official Cyberpanel.

Do not install cyberpanel using the provided image in google cloud. Use SSH method to install cyberpanel from scratch.

Hello @die2mrw007,
While restoring a backup on the latest cyberpanel, it throws [736][5009].

Error-log:
(1064, “You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET PASSWORD FOR ‘U4Hgdy0M07UhaG’@‘localhost’ = ‘*A41A8B7C84C13D94BFD54AF0527…’ at line 1”)[restoreDatabaseBackup]

I haven’t changed mySQL password and I already have checked the same at both places:

1. /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword
  2. /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

Now, what is the possible solution?

The password() function may have changed in latest mariadb version and hence such error

Do u remember what was the cyberpanel version or mariadb version when you created this backup?

As cyberpanel version does not change automatically, the previous version was as same as current one.

So, how is the backup file structure? Does it has sql file in it?
If so, you can open it in SQL editor and then change/reset the password using ALTER command for user ‘U4Hgdy0M07UhaG’
and then later try to restore your backup which should successfully execute.