error message: local variable 'zone' referenced before assignment

Hello @usmannasir !

I create another account just to ask if I could be upgraded the max replies per day on @Dsousa user :smile:

I got this message.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, keep it up! That said, for the safety of our community, you’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 8 hours and you’ll be able to create more replies.

Thank you.

@nick.chomey could you please check this and do the needful?

1 Like

Should be better now. I made it 20. FYI @usmannasir and @die2mrw007, there’s A LOT of settings that probably need review - be it to clarify things like this or even just learn what is possible.

Lets discuss and get things correct. I have vast experience in running forums.

Better if you just go ahead and do it. I just made you a moderator and admin. I assume it’s ok with @usmannasir

1 Like

Hello everyone.

I ended up creating a second server on GCP the free tier VM to test with no migrations, and it is running good.

Tonight 2~3 hours from now. Im going to reset the server to install clean again, and unfortunately set up all the sites & projects manually one by one.

I was using Ubuntu 20.04, and install everything except the remote MySQL

Does the cyberPanel runs better on CentOS than Ubuntu?

I will be more active with reports and replies since I really appreciate this panel and want to help you to keep it cool!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Cyberpanel until now is been tested for ubuntu 20.4 LTS and thus ubuntu 20.4 would be the best one to go with.

If you are a fan of centos, then try almalinux which is a fork of centos8 and maintained by the popular cloudlinux team. Almalinux is been officially supported by Cyberpanel in coming days.

So, you can choose either Ubuntu 20.4 or Almalinux.

And yes, almalinux performs a bit better and faster overall but for newbies, ubuntu would be a better choice because it has great knowledge base around the internet for any issues you face, you will definitely be getting the answer by googling it.

1 Like