Error in installation of cyber panel: installLogs.txt

Hi
Today I faced with many errors and then some of my friends helped me and solved the 80% of problems
The problem was caused by cyberpanel server blocked our ip so we found another solution in our dns and solved
We also edited the cyberpanel.sh file and with this file I did not faced the first problems.

Now near after the end , I got new problems witch you can see below (part of installLogs.txt file, just errors)

[02.09.2022_21-49-57] [ERROR] We are not able to run groupadd docker return code: 9.,10
[02.09.2022_21-55-57] [ERROR] Could not create directory for FTP SSL,60
[02.09.2022_21-57-20] [ERROR] We are not able to run cp /usr/local/lsws/lsphp71/bin/php /usr/bin/ return code: 1.,60
[02.09.2022_22-19-52] [ERROR] We are not able to run mkfs.ext4 -F /usr/.tempdisk return code: 1.,10
[02.09.2022_22-20-04] [ERROR] We are not able to run mount -o loop-rw-nodev-nosuid-noexec-nofail /usr/.tempdisk /tmp return code: 1.,10
[02.09.2022_22-20-17] [ERROR] We are not able to run adduser --disabled-login --gecos "" cyberpanel return code: 1.  Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.
[02.09.2022_22-20-22] [ERROR] We are not able to run adduser --disabled-login --gecos "" cyberpanel return code: 1.  Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.
[02.09.2022_22-20-22] [ERROR] setup_account_cyberpanel. 71, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.
[02.09.2022_22-22-11] [ERROR] We are not able to run mysql -u root -e "use mysql;DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS test;DELETE FROM mysql.db WHERE Db='test' OR Db='test\_%';GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'RCF3mWPtnPUtOu';UPDATE user SET plugin='' WHERE User='root';flush privileges;" return code: 1.,60
[02.09.2022_22-22-42] [ERROR] We are not able to run groupadd -g 2001 ftpgroup return code: 9.  Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.
[02.09.2022_22-22-47] [ERROR] We are not able to run groupadd -g 2001 ftpgroup return code: 9.  Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.
[ERROR] We are not able to run mount -o loop,rw,nodev,nosu                                         id,noexec,nofail /usr/.tempdisk /tmp return code: 1.

I upload the files:

The installLogs.txt
cyberpanel.sh

Who can help me to finish this please?

When I tried with the login details you provided, I got to know its a vmware virtualization server which maybe the reason for all these issues.

Your server has issues with root permissions and in the above logs too it directs in same view. There is something wrong with the accessibility/permissions as the server is not permitting any write operations in it.

I would suggest you to try installing cyberpanel on some different server provider and see the results there.

1 Like

Thanks , I have full access to the ubuntu with root user
maybe it becuse of distance and policy of my country to remote you from out of country…
I did not had problem before until now.
And its not possible to me to change the server and there is only one option , nenew or install the vmware again

Would you please give me the error you recived or if I give you access , could you give me that?

Just try upcloud vps from here: Sign up - Cloud servers with best price vs performance - UpCloud

You will get 25$ free credits in your wallet and then you can spin up a new VPS using that credit and install cyberpanel in it. If it successfully gets installed, then its something wrong with your vmware server you have. You will then have to contact your hosting provider to fix the issues from their end.

It seams you blocked our IP address

Is there any way to install cyberpanel in manual not automate and silent installation?

I wan to download and install each package by my self

I read all of your document and I thinks the Cyberpanel.sh is for redirecting all urls from China to anywhere or you have many china customers that are restricted from internet and that domain redirect all of dependencies

so if you have another solution please tell me , tonight I must install cyberpanel or tomorrow we will purchase directadmin or cpanel

and the only problem is , we have many email accounts that have data in it and I crate backup before removing the os and tried to install again.

I would be happy if you give me the manual installation of Cyberpanel.

Thank you verymuch

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.