Error Creating website/user

Hello,

Im trying to use the WHMCS module but when i create a new account i got this error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘last_attempt_error’ cannot be null (SQL: insert into tblmodulequeue (service_type, service_id, module_name, module_action, completed, last_attempt, last_attempt_error, num_retries, updated_at, created_at) values (service, 383, cyberpanel, CreateAccount, 0, 2017-11-18 18:27:56, , 0, 2017-11-18 18:27:56, 2017-11-18 18:27:56))

Will look into this.

Which version of WHMCS are you running?

Can you send me your module logs via PM (as it might contain sensitive data)

Hello

@Hope said:
Will look into this.

Thanks Hope :slight_smile:

@jetchirag said:
Which version of WHMCS are you running?

Im using 7.3 and im planing to update to 7.4 today

@jetchirag said:
Can you send me your module logs via PM (as it might contain sensitive data)

Sure, let me check them and i will send you in a few minutes

I am getting the SAME issue for whmcs. I am not able to create User and Website in whmcs

I am the same problems for whmcs. non conect to server WHMCS V7.4

Patched.

You can manually apply following Github: Suspend/Un-Suspend Fixed. · usmannasir/cyberpanel@83e698f · GitHub

Or upgrade using this guide : https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/85/how-to-manually-upgrade-downgrade-cyberpanel#latest

Regards

Hello

WHMCS V7.4 i tested it again. whmcs has not written a bug but the user does not create a cyberpanel.

Which version of CyberPanel?

And do you see anything in main CyberPanel logs?

I am wrong with the CyberPanel module,
at the time I connect to WHMCS it just keeps loading and it does not go away, probably they have to develop another module because of this update 1.6.4