Domain redirect

Hi, I have the follwing setup… Contabo VPS with Ubuntu 20.04 (64 Bit) and CyberPanel (version 2.3 build 4)

How can I do domain redirect? In the past, on NameCheap i would just go to domain manager area and use the “domain redirect” section to add where i wanted to forward/redirect.

I would like to use domain#1 for email marketing but if someone puts that domin#1 in a web browser i would like them to get redirected to my main sales page that is on a different domain#2.

Ie., emailsaleswidgets .net i will use for cold email outreach only so if someone puts emailsaleswidgets .net into their browser i want them to be redirected to my main sales page www. saleswidgets .com

How can i get this done in CyberPanel? or what other easy options are there?

Im sure this is easy for many of you, but I am very new at all this, so I do appreciate any help or direction with this.

Thank you in advance everyone!
James

P.S., I seperated the .(dot)com and the .(dot)net here in this post because I am new i am not allowed to post more than 2 websites.

This is how how my URL looks like if you need this info. https://mydomain.biz:8090/base/ I can also access with my Contablo VPS IP address :8090

Hello @Jaburto1701

Have you tried ReWrite Rules ?

Can you help point me where I can find rewrite rules for this? also, more detailed instructions would help a tons.

mydomain.net → redirect to → mydomin.com

Thanks!

Note this link is for “via CyberPanel” not Openlitespeed