Docker not installed

I have reinstalled the server, but the docker is failing setup? What is the reason for this?
Command ‘[‘sudo’, ‘cat’, ‘/home/cyberpanel/switchLSWSStatus’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1

Unable to connect to docker daemon, please try restarting docker from service page

I’ve solved the problem now. The reason is the use of the Openvz kernel 2.6 version. Docker is incompatible with openvz.

I've solved the problem now. The reason is the use of the Openvz kernel 2.6 version. Docker is incompatible with openvz.

I’m currently having difficulty getting docker to run. On the services pages, it stopped, when I press run, nothing happens. How did you fix your issue? What did you do about the Openvz kenel exactly?

I've solved the problem now. The reason is the use of the Openvz kernel 2.6 version. Docker is incompatible with openvz.

I’m currently having difficulty getting docker to run. On the services pages, it stopped, when I press run, nothing happens. How did you fix your issue? What did you do about the Openvz kenel exactly?

Switched to vmware. Openvz docker does not work.