DNS And SSL Issues

Hello
CyberPanel Community!..

Hopefully You guys are Doing Well…

I am Going on a Issue that I will describe from the beginning. View Below.

PRE HISTORY
I have Installed CyberPanel latest version days before. I think 4 Days. I have configured Everything. I have multiple Domains on my account neither Anyone makes the Issue. I have setup nameserver which Pointing Correctly as other Domains are finely Working.

THE ISSUE
My other domains have both mail.domain.com and domain.com also domain.com:8090 SSL but one domain the Issue happens that the SSL for domain.com not works but for mail.domain.com works. Where Now I have tried Several Times my own finding through the Forums. Unfortunetly I didn’t succeed. Now the first of all Issue not SSL but the domain.com not pointing to the website where mail.domain.com is poitning even I use the CyberPanel’s very own DNS management system. and the 2nd Issue is the SSL of domain.com i think First we must resolve the DNS Issues.

THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS FORUM. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP ME!...

Best regards,
Hakim

Hello the DNS is Fixed but not the SSL

@Hakim Is this the same issue you are having with SSL on v2.3.4? [BUG] SSL fails in 2.3.4 · Issue #1063 · usmannasir/cyberpanel · GitHub

Yes, but not fully the same. In the Github it was about “www” but in my case its for the main domain or “domain.com

I am facing nameserver issues in cyber panel, Can you please help me to fix this?

Greetings,
I am having the same problem wirh nameservers.
I have set up 3 domains on my Cyberpanel without any problem and they are public and I have been using them, but in the last week i try to set up 2 more domains and I having problems with nameservers and I also get resonse from server “Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for:” I get this e-mail everyday.
I think I have set up everything right but why the DNS and nameservers won’t propagate I have no Idea. I did everything I did on the other 3 domains.

One of two domain i have setup nameserver more than 20 days and still the ns did not propagate. The other i have setup few days ago.
Can someone help me please