Cyberpanel Stuck at 2.1.2

I’ve been attempting to get my Cyberpanel to upgrade to the latest release. However, my panel stays on 2.1.2 instead of completely upgrading. The upgrade script runs fine and reports a completed upgrade. However when I then check in my panel it’s always still at 2.1.2. I reviewed the upgrade logs in terminal and do not see any stopper errors.

What else can I do to try and get the upgrade to complete? I am running Cyberpanel on CentOS 7.

Thank you.

Hello @goldalex Happy you are here

Post the contents of nano /var/log/upgradeLogs.txt

Thanks for getting back to me. See below. It references a file that does not exist. Thanks

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

command failed, exiting. For more information read /var/log/installLogs.txt [404]

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Starting Upgrade...1

Post contents of nano /var/log/installLogs.txt

That file does not exist on server

Well try this:

sudo su - -c "sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/cyberpanel_upgrade.sh || wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/cyberpanel_upgrade.sh)"

No luck. Same issue and lack of logs.

Here is the full output from SSH: Failed Upgrade - Google Docs

Run:

yum -y install yum-plugin-copr

Ran both. Copr, was already installed so I re-installed. Ran update for acme as well.

Same results upgrade did not complete. With the same error in the upgradelogs file.

Check for available updates yum check-update then update yum update if any. Check the logs cat /var/log/yum.log

Not sure what you want me to look for. But I do not see any errors or warnings. I see only updates/installs.

Hello @goldalex

You can wait for another member to put their thoughts in but i do not recommend CentOS 7 with cyberpanel nor do i support it. If you are at the end of your server plan you can switch to AlmaLinux 8.4 or Ubuntu 20.04 (highly recommended).