Cyberpanel openlitespeed Wordpress site down every second day

I have hosted my WordPress website on a digital ocean cyberpanel droplet, i don’t know what is the problem every second day my webiste gets down i have to reboot the server to restart the site.

Also there are STDERR in the logs when i checked the logs

Here is the some of the logs

WordPress database error Can’t create/write to file ‘/tmp/#sql_38d_0.MAI’ (Errcode: 28 “No space left on device”) for query SELECT t., tt. FROM wpfv_terms AS t INNER JOIN wpfv_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id INNER JOIN wpfv_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN (‘post_tag’) AND tr.object_id IN (5470) ORDER BY t.name ASC made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(’/themes/xyz/page.php’), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once(’/themes/xyz/header.php’), wp_head, do_action(‘wp_head’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_Frontend->head, do_action(‘wpseo_head’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_OpenGraph->opengraph, do_action(‘wpseo_opengraph’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_OpenGraph->tags, get_the_tags, get_the_terms, wp_get_object_terms, get_terms, WP_Term_Query->query, WP_Term_Query->get_terms

WordPress database error Can’t create/write to file ‘/tmp/#sql_38d_0.MAI’ (Errcode: 28 “No space left on device”) for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wpfv_options made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_cron, spawn_cron, set_transient, update_option

The error logs is related to the wordpress database as i don’t know why my cpanel is not working properly.

If anyone knows the issue please help me.

Thanks a lot in advance

The issue lies with inodes on digital ocean, please use cron to clean them up once in a while, meanwhile we are investigating the reason for this on digital ocean

@muttahir Thanks for the response, can you please give me the step to do that.