CyberPanel install failed due to unmet dependencies MariaDB 10.6.5

First i installed a Linode with the app OpenLiteSpeed WordPress.
This script by default installed Mariadb 10.6.5 and everything works fine.

Then I wanted to install the Cyberpanel by following this guide 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

Sadly the install fails with:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libmariadbclient-dev : Depends: libmariadb-dev (= 1:10.3.32-0ubuntu0.20.04.1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
above command failed…

Is this script compatible with Mariadb 10.6? I read that libmariadb-dev is not used since v10.5.

How can we solve this?

Thanks!

Please double check the requirements mentioned here: 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

It states:

• Server with a fresh install of Centos 7.x, Centos 8.x, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, AlmaLinux 8

You have installed OLS wordpress and rest things before installing cyberpanel which will not work.

You will need to install cyberpanel or any other panel you are trying to install on a fresh vps server with only the OS installed.

Oh bummer, didn’t notice it stated FRESH install. Maybe emphasize it more in the docs.

Thanks

Hello. I faced the same isue while installing Cyber panel to Vultr. Server reinstall did not work. Do I need fully destroy server for installing the panel?
Failure message:

<Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libmariadbclient-dev : Depends: libmariadb-dev (= 1:10.3.32-0ubuntu0.20.04.1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
above command failed…>

Destroy the vps and create new vps with ubuntu lts 20.4 version and then install cyberpanel