Cyberpanel doesn't create error.log

Good evening, i’ve 3 vps with cyberpanel
1 with OLS and cyberpanel
1 with OLS and cyberpanel
1 With LS enterprise cyberpanel bundle + CloudlinuxOS

only on the last one i’ve some problems, and i can’t see what problems i’m having cause i don’t have error logs file on both websites i have installed on this machine, i tried also to create them manually using the right name format, but it won’t work.

i’ve also looked at litespeed enterprise options but it seems good

some suggestions?
could it be related to cloudlinuxos?

thx

have this error in cyberpanel general log anytime i try to access error logs from UI

[01.19.2022_17-03-13] invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘wc:’ [getErrorLogs]
[01.19.2022_17-03-14] invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘wc:’ [getErrorLogs]

For me, it works fine with Litespeed Enterprise cyberpanel license + Almalinux OS

Try upgrading your server python version and see if that solves this issue.

nothing, upgraded python to version 3.8.8 but still
[01.20.2022_11-43-29] invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘wc:’ [getErrorLogs]

my configuration is

Vps with Rockylinux, converted to cloudlinuxOS, litespeed enterprise Cyberpanel bundle.

some suggestion wich doesn’t involve reinstalling a new distro and start again?
thanks

*update
i have installed again with almalinux, installed cyberpanel with litespeed enterprise, converted to cloudlinuxOS.

still have

[01.20.2022_15-47-13] invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘wc:’ [getErrorLogs]

whenever i try to open a website error log, no problem with access logs

Same problem and same error message with LSWS Enterprise - Did any one find the cause the issue and a possible solution?