CWP to CyberPanel migration

How to migrate mailboxes from cwp panel to cyberpanel running ubuntu 20.04

Assuming that you used postfix with CWP: You would need to migrate all of the mail accounts to the new server. Then you can plug in their old email from the previous CWP installation by manually downloading and uploading into the new ubuntu server.

For more info: try googling how to migrate postfix to a new server.

Why you migrate> @josephgodwinke said:

Why migrate from CWP to cyberpanel? I am thinking about going from cyberpanel to CWP

Type your comment> @Hulst88 said:

Why you migrate> @josephgodwinke said:

Why migrate from CWP to cyberpanel? I am thinking about going from cyberpanel to CWP

if cyberpanel have :

1. awstat
  2. migration tools
  3. url forwarder : foo.com/webmail —> foo.com:8090/rainloop or other
  4. mail forwarder

you will coming back
since you move from cyberpanel (free) ofcourse to cwp(free) :expressionless:

No, it needs better security, monitoring tools and farmost less errors! My server crashes every week because my logs suddenly produce 30gb of logs in 1 minute. And nobody has a solution or the ones given do not work.

Why would you do that?

CWP has been a nightmare for me. Have used it (PRO version) for few years and it is always something. You will spend hours of your time trying to solve issues. You can of course get paid support from them, but they just login and fix issue - never telling you what they did or how to fix in future.

Take it from someone who spend few years with CWP and just converted 3 VPS to Cyberpanel. Stay where you are:)